Dr. James Harris offers the S.A.F.E Scribe™ for physicians, part of the Harris S.A.F.E System™ of instruments for FUE surgery
As a hair restoration physician, you want to provide the best care for your patients. The patented Harris S.A.F.E. Scribe™ for FUE can help you achieve that goal. It is offered in .8, .9, 1.0, and 1.2 mm sizes that allow the physician to isolate, excise and remove single follicular units without the traditional donor strip harvesting now associated with Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation (FUHT). The surgeon has both the standard round (cylindrical) and the new Hex (hexagonal) configurations to choose from. The instrument, created and patented by Dr. Harris, allows precise follicular extraction avoiding follicular trauma and loss. For more information on this revolutionary FUE instrumentation please go to the Harris FUE Instruments website.
Benefits of the S.A.F.E. Scribe™:
• Minimally invasive
• Virtually pain free
• No visible scarring
• Reduces healing time
• Virtually 100% of patients are candidates
• Less follicle damage
• Does not require extensive training or specially trained staff
Instruments for FUE available:
• Harris S.A.F.E. System – includes the motor handpiece, chuck, controller, foot pedal and a selection of punches.
• Harris S.A.F.E. standard round punches – .8mm, .9mm, 1mm, and 1.2mm sizes
• Harris S.A.F.E. Hex punches – .8mm, .9mm, 1.0mm, and 1.2mm sizes
The Harris S.A.F.E. Scribe™ is available to order now. Visit our Online Shop to order. Click on the following link to review the Warranty and Refund Policy.
If you have any questions about this innovative tool, Ask the Doctor. Or learn more about Dr. James Harris here.