A More Beautiful You,
In The Blink Of An Eye.
An eyelash transplant is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that transplants hairs one-by-one from a person’s donor area (usually the back of their head) to the eyelids, to address thinning or non-existent eyelashes. It is virtually painless and can be completed in one day. It leaves no scarring in the donor area and is 100% natural, undetectable and permanent once complete.
If your eyelashes have been lost due to trauma or other conditions, Dr. Harris can help. Using state-of-the-art equipment and employing his years of experience, he can perform eyelash transplant surgery to restore a beautiful, natural appearance.
What causes eyelash loss?
- the overuse of eyelash extensions can cause permanent eyelash loss
- the overuse of false eyelashes can cause permanent damage, because the glue can clog the natural lash follicle
- burns or other medical conditions
- natural hormonal changes due to aging
What factors should I consider when choosing an eyelash transplant surgeon?
It is important to choose an experienced hair transplant surgeon for an eyelash transplant. Identifying the optimum donor site from the head is crucial for the end result to look natural. A procedure which is done incorrectly can result in trichiasis (eyelash misdirection), which means the lash follicles have an unnatural orientation, direction, position or curl, which can look worse than no lashes at all. Dr. Harris exercises extreme precision in lash spacing, orientation and curl, resulting in natural restoration. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Harris to discuss eyelash surgery today.
Expertise of the surgeon
When considering hair restoration, your choice of a surgeon is of paramount importance. In sum, look for the following:
- The surgeon is among the 10% of hair transplant doctors who are diplomats of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
- The surgeon attends conferences to keep current on all of the latest technical information and gives him a chance to ask questions from a wide variety of practicing doctors.
- The surgeon has a decade or more of experience and has performed successful eyelash transplant procedures on many satisfied patients.
- The surgeon makes you feel comfortable and at ease.
- The patient has access to personalized, individual consultations with the surgeon (not a sales team).
Please learn more about Dr. Harris, or read rave reviews from actual patients, so you can be confident you are making the right choice. Once implanted, your lashes will last a lifetime. Contact Dr. Harris to ask the doctor a question or to schedule a personalized consultation or to get and estimate on your eyelash transplant cost.